What are the signals from which you can conclude that Julian Assange Wikileaks is a PsyOp?

Filed in NEWS ANALYZES by on 11 April 2019 22 Comments

source: nieuwsblad.be

What are the signals from which you can conclude that Julian Assange Wikileaks is a PsyOp (psychological operation)? You can actually make it out of almost everything. To begin with, Wikileaks has received all the media attention. The fact that the media promoted it this way has put Wikileaks on the map. You and I simply would never have had the idea to look at those leaked documents if the media and the controlled alternative media (Infowars and the like) had not promoted it, but simply kept silent.

Then there are all e-mails that have contributed to the image of the so-called "deep state". That term was introduced to to give the impression that there is a hidden power behind the Clinton's. There is also that, but that same power is behind Trump and the idea that Trump would be the saving angel is only false hope. Trump himself has used the Wikileaks revelations regarding Hillary Clinton in his campaign, but that aside.

Then we have Pamela Anderson's attention for Julian Assange. That too is a clear signal that it is a controlled game. What could be better than that the whole world can see that as a whistleblower you are always pinched; even if you flee to an embassy of a country that you think is safe. Today we saw the silent advertising for the vegan burgers (which Pamela would have always brought along) trickle through in between. You may of course believe that Pamela Anderson has suddenly become activist and simply felt very attracted to Assange, but personally I consider the appearance of such a name as a sign on the wall of well-directed propaganda.

Of course you don't have to believe me. I only give my opinion. And because the big data analyzes can be combined with the smartness of AI computers, which can now win from the top players in the world and also from the most complex game Go (see here), those in power know exactly how to play chess and what arguments and considerations live with the masses. They respond to this by deploying Pamela Anderson and, for example, having tweeted that Assange's arrest today is a distraction from the Brexit chaos. Of course it is not, but by having Pamela tweet (at least, probably arranged by the marketing agency that runs this PsyUp) you create the impression that that entire Brexit process is not acting, but a serious matter. You then give the impression that it is a serious political matter from which the people must be distracted quickly. In fact, you are sending the opposite signal, namely that the Brexit is a serious political issue, and so the people continue to believe in the appearance of democracy (or its failure, as apparently now is the case with Brexit). It is all acting. Politicians are as many actors / actresses as Assange is and as Pamela Anderson is.

I admit, I stimulate your critical thinking to the extreme and I understand that this is becoming increasingly difficult in the Instagram era. Partly because every form of logical or critical thinking has been (correctly) discredited by the controlled opposition as a form of 'conspiracy thinking'. We are in a time when governments and their services have 'big data' available to everyone; have the media in their pocket to play on the people; have the alternative media in their pocket to capture the critics and also use them to (deliberately) link them to fake news. Those in power have quantum computers that you say to you, so we are witnessing a very high level of chess. Double bottoms and triple bottoms through acted opposition and the right media and alternative media attention at the right time, makes it almost impossible to puncture the game. However, you can still read it from the contours; as I am trying to do here. Of course you don't have to believe me.

The most important signal from which we can derive that this is a PsyOp with multiple double bottoms is the story of Bradley Edward Manning. This Bradley was the one responsible for an important file where Wikileaks (thanks to the media attention; otherwise nobody would have known) has grown up. Manning was an intelligence soldier for the US Army. Please read the entire PsyOp story on Wikipedia.org. The US Martial Council sued Manning on Thursday 23 February 2012 for leaking secret government information to the WikiLeaks disclosure site. According to the indictment, Manning had committed 22 offenses. The most serious indictment was "helping the enemy." Manning was not found guilty of this charge during the trial, but most of the other charges were. On 5 April 2010, Wikileaks published the offending video images (from Manning) under the name Collateral Murder. It can be seen that eleven Iraqi civilians are being killed, including two employees of news agency Reuters: photojournalist Namir Noor-Eldeen (22 year) and his driver Saeed Chmagh (40 year). After a second attack, the total number of fatalities came to eighteen. So far all very exciting and interesting, but probably part of the PsyOp (and probably also set in scene).

Where it becomes fun is when Manning lets herself be declared a woman. The day after the conviction, Manning declared to be a woman and from now on as Chelsea wanting to go through life. There we begin to recognize the propaganda. The PsyOp is mixed with the transgender propaganda of which we have experienced a tsunami in recent years. In, among other things this article I explain why this topic should be placed on the agenda so emphatically. You should know for yourself what else you think of the Wikipedia story about Menning. The most remarkable thing, however, is that Manning received out of the blue grace from President Obama. The court sentenced Manning on 21 August 2013 to 35 year imprisonment. However, on 17 January 2017, Obama decided to shorten Manning's penalty, releasing 17 on May 2017 instead of 2045. Isn't that wonderful?

But why then the arrest of Julian Assange? Because the story needs to be spun even further. The Wikileaks case has of course already contributed to the increase in censorship and the relevant legislation (and that was the goal, via the Assange - Wikileaks catalyst), so the story must be spun to a climax. That goes with a lot of tamtam and a lot of show and drama. We are sensitive to that. They know that, because they can measure all our responses from the big data analyzes. The mass is played in optima forma and the majority are in it.

Source link listings: telegraaf.nl, wikipedia.org

67 Shares

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

About the Author ()

Comments (22)

trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed

  1. Martin Vrijland wrote:

    Why are you actually going to put yourself in an embassy 7 year if you only have to be in prison for a maximum of 5 year?

    https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-04-11/dojs-entire-case-against-assange-hinges-one-critical-piece-evidence

  2. Sun wrote:

    the Assange issue is 100% a psy-op. Invented and executed by who else the usual suspects.
    Assange with his spooky background that is really promoted out of proportion. They will turn it into a usual suspects Hollywood movie again. Dollars, money, money. Pamela Anderson reminds me of Marilyn Monroe, I am triggered by subliminal, who also dealt with VIPs. Is there a pattern to be recognized in the script of the usual suspects?

  3. JHONNYNIJHOFF@GMAIL.COM wrote:

    Opposition de-humanization!
    https://youtu.be/5XNYQ61hSdI

  4. Riffian wrote:

    The fact that people come up with this psyop indicates that the critical thinking ability of the average earth dweller resident is met ... measuring is knowing people have enough data via social media (facebook, twitter, tinder, etc.) can collect to be able to map the Neanderthal ... it is even so that the Neanderthal has been free to deliver it for free and for nothing and to fill it in in a picky manner .. with the sensors / cameras on the telephones it's easy to to which the neanderthal responds..yes it is what, neanderthal extinct you say, no no 😀

  5. SalmonInClick wrote:

    The Ecuadorian embassy has the number 3 on either side of the door (Boaz / Yashin pillars), which of course makes 33 together. And the Masonic police and SIS may supervise ..

    It's near Harrods, Hyde Park, and Hans Place, at 3 Hans Crescent (lunar reference)
    https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/60/Ecuador%27s_London_embassy_16_August_2012.jpg

  6. Wilfred Bakker wrote:

    They join the resistance,

    https://youtu.be/Ep_35FTnYVA

  7. Wilfred Bakker wrote:

    Look for yourself at the tunnel system underneath all those embassies, a network of all the best brothels worldwide.
    I will say no more

  8. Wilfred Bakker wrote:

    Well done here, you all have an awakening third eye.
    EVERY question is answered there.
    patience

  9. mb. wrote:

    Actor. Many have already been announced via Wellaware1. From Nazis to presidents to royals.

  10. Riffian wrote:

    Every alt site that still walks behind ASSange has been checked ... do not mention names 😉

    Wikileaks Is A Rothschild Operation: Rothschilds Use Wikileaks To Wound Rival Bank, Julian Assange's Bail Posted By Rothschilds' Sister-in-law, Many Other Links
    http://puppet99.com/p/1

  11. Riffian wrote:

    Broadcast on 9-10-2010 conducted by Dave Emory

    http://spitfirelist.com/?s=wikileaks

Leave a Reply

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to 'allow cookies' to give you the best browsing experience possible.If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click on "Accept" below then you agree with these institutions.

close